London-trained Senior Planner / Planning Director – Briliant NZ Agency
This well-established New Zealand agency is one of the very best in the country and region, backed by a very well-respected global network and boasting a cabinetful of awards for both effectiveness and creativity; plus a wealth of talent both homegrown and from around the globe; and a great culture that fosters real loyalty. As a Senior Planner / Planning Ditrector there, you would have the opportunity to report directly into their super-experienced, London-trained Group Chief Strategy Officer and work on a fantastic mix of clients from iconic global giants to lovely regional and local brands, with the chance to tailor your portfolio to your strengths and interests.
As a Senior Planner / Planning Director, you will need:-
- A minimum of 4/5 years of experience in well-respected creative and brand-led London agencies, possibly quite a bit more.
- Great experience of leading / working in the lead team on diverse projects that stretch from brand-level thinking through to multi-channel campaign planning.
- Solid digital experience, perhaps as part of a fully integrated agency, perhaps including a stint in a digital agency
- Fantastic commercial skills, with demonstrated case studies of having developed strategies that grew clients’ businesses / solved real business problems.
- A knack for unearthing insightful human and cultural insights and turning them into compelling brand-building strategies.
- A genuine passion for great creative work, fresh ideas and innovative perspectives.
- An ability to inspire creative teams and champion the best creative work.
- A naturally collaborative, flexible, motivated and entrepreneurial approach.
If you are an experienced, London-based Senior Planner or Planning Director, looking to combine a fascinating career step into a global creative hotspot with an exciting relocation to the beautiful city of Auckland, then please apply today.
We apologise but we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications