Product Manager (Software)
6 days left
Product Manager (Software) - Manchester
We're seeking a Product Manager (Software) based in Manchester to help advance our client's collections management software that serves over 3,400 museums, archives and special libraries.
With offices in the UK, Europe, Canada, United States, New Zealand and Australia, our client delivers powerful software solutions to public libraries, archives, museums, galleries and academic institutions. They are now seeking an experienced Product Manager to make a true difference to the business.
We're looking for someone with a proven track record of managing software products, building product management processes and managing and communicating roadmaps both internally and externally. The successful candidate will be responsible for building go-to market plans for new products, project managing launches, ensuring internal readiness for new software deployment and managing the roadmaps for our legacy software.
Whether you are driving the product strategy, developing new software solutions or managing the product launch, it will be the Product Manager's drive and determination that will be pivotal in the success of this new role.
To qualify... You should be a Product Manager / Product Specialist / Software Product Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject;
- Strong experience in product management, specifically in a technical/ICT or software context;
- A strong track record in project management, specifically building project plans and managing stakeholders for successful execution;
- Ability to give clear and effective presentations to groups of customers, and internal stakeholders up to the Executive level;
- Excellent standard of written English;
- Ability to help direct the priorities of the product team throughout the launch process and build strong relationships with other departments;
- A confident, positive attitude, able and prepared to project a positive image of the company and products to customers;
- Ability to prioritise own workload and adjust to changing priorities;
- Preparedness to travel on business, with some overnight stays away from home;
- An understanding or interest in the Museum, Archive and Library sector.
This is a unique opportunity for a Product Manager to make a mark within a company leading the way in their field. In return, expect full training, a competitive salary, a whole bunch of extra benefits as well as a great working environment and tailored career development.