Product Marketing Manager (Software)
Product Marketing Manager (Software) - Manchester
We're seeking a dynamic and proactive Product Marketing Manager to join the growing marketing and product management team of a global software company based in Manchester. The organisation develops software and services for the cultural sector and help some of the most influential museums, libraries, archives, schools in the world manage and share their collections and knowledge.
With offices in the UK, Europe, Canada, United States, New Zealand and Australia, our client delivers powerful software solutions to public libraries, archives, museums, galleries and academic institutions. They are now seeking a dedicated Product Marketing Manager who can make a true difference to the business and take the marketing function to the next level.
Whether you are developing plans for product marketing, managing communications, generating product leads, market researching, designing and positioning, collaborating with the sales team, developing marketing tools or thought leading, it is the Product Marketing Manager's drive and determination that will be pivotal in the roles success. They will take real ownership, not be afraid to make changes and have an affinity for working collaboratively.
To qualify... You should be a Software Product Marketing Manager / Product Marketing Manager / Product Manager / Marketing Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject, such as business or marketing;
- Previous experience of marketing software direct to organisations, users or consumers rather than through distributors or 3rd parties;
- An understanding of and experience of cloud technologies;
- A track record of generating strong marketing results and ROI;
- A quick learner – the ability to quickly grasp new concepts, understand a wide product portfolio and actively engage in discussions on sometimes complex technology development;
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties;
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills;
- A broad understanding of digital marketing channels and platforms;
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA and Salesforce;
- Experience of working with non-English speaking markets (beneficial);
- Language skills of any of the following: French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish or Arabic (beneficial);
- Experience in the cultural & heritage sector (beneficial).
This is a unique opportunity for the Product Marketing Manager to make their mark within a company leading the way in their field. In return, expect full training, a competitive salary, a whole bunch of extra benefits as well as a great working environment and tailored career development.