Technical Exhibition Designer
A South London based agency are looking for a Technical exhibition stand & pop up shop designer
The successful candidate should be able to come up with concepts and take the project right the way through to excitation. A particular focus for this role will be the technical aspect of design. The successful candidate should be able to create build packs, introduce innovations and value engineering to the technical design and for a link between design and build.
You will be expected to take other people's designs to create technical drawings and build packs.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
- Consulting clients about design requirements
- Collecting appropriate background and product information
- Clarifying design issues
- Negotiating and agreeing budgets and time-scales
- Producing sketches and three-dimensional computer generated images
- Ensuring that projects meet specifications, keep within budget and run to schedule
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors and specialists, such as lighting technicians
- Organising and attending meetings
- Using a variety of media to generate solutions
- Delivering final work to clients for review
- Maintaining awareness of current creative trends and influences
- Replying to queries from clients
- Technical drawing skills
- Value engineering
- Creativity and imagination
- Commercial awareness and marketing skills
- Excellent organisation and project/time management skills
- Communication and teamworking skills.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.