Campaign is the world’s leading business media brand serving the marketing, advertising and media communities. We are now looking for a Senior reporter who will work alongside the global head of media, covering media agencies, media owners and the wider media landscape.
This is a time of extraordinary disruption in media and this job is a fantastic opportunity to break stories, interview news-makers, spot trends and investigate the way the performance marketing & media businesses operate.
As senior reporter, your prime responsibility will be to deliver stories – written and video – that build audiences in the UK, digitally and in print, especially those in the commercial media industry (media agencies, media owners and associated companies).
- You will also be responsible for helping to provide editorial input for Campaign’s growing portfolio of live events and awards – including Media 360, Performance Marketing 360, the Media Week Awards, the Campaign Media Awards and the breakfast briefings.
- Write and commission daily for our website Campaignlive, delivering exclusive stories and covering the key developments in the media and performance marketing industries – some of which will be re-produced on Campaign sites around the world.
- Help to edit a daily media and performance marketing news bulletins.
- Generate a constant stream of ideas for fresh content and new editorially-driven products to serve the media and performance marketing communities and look beyond London's "media bubble” at all of the UK.
- Play a key role in the development of the content for all of Campaign’s live events serving the media and performance marketing industries.