Business Development Manager - integrated brand comms agency
Appetite. Drive. Disruptive. Success.
As a successful Business Development Executive or Business Development Manager, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as a Business Development Manager isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is a highly established marketing agency that specialises in B2B sector who currently work with a variety of well-known blue chip brands that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf ideas.
As you’d expect this agency has won numerous awards over the recent years from creativity to strategic insight and delivery. They are also part of a large group, which means they have the weight behind them to ensure they can deliver on any challenge.
Due to their ongoing success our client is now ready to bring on board another Business Development Manager who wants to help build and develop this brand marcoms agency on a long term basis.
To be suitable for this role as Business Development Manager you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experienced in business development within a marketing agency environment
- Proven history of growing a healthy new business pipeline
- Must be comfortable engaging over the phone as well as face to face with prospects
- Keep abreast of all key competitor activity
- Attend regular, relevant networking events
- Generate thought leadership content
- Have the gravitas to hold C level conversations and gather buy in
- Able to conduct research and gain market insight
- Understand that business development is NOT a scatter gun approach and have a proven track record when it comes to success
- Understands that business development is a team effort – you are not a lone gun for hire and will be part of a team and supported by the founding directors
- You will want to be part of the agency’s rich tapestry of talent and see this as a long-term move
Most importantly this agency knows that new business won’t come in based purely on cold calls and creds mail outs. A true New Business person will know that its about relationships new and old where you start to build a profile and engage on multiple levels. Not by waving a creds document under their noses.
In return for your skills and expertise as a Business Development Manager our client offers a competitive salary ranging between £25-35k plus commission and benefits.
If you think you are the Business Development Manager we are seeking then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your CV.