Our client is currently recruiting for a Digital Designer to join their creative team at a Designer Outlet. The successful candidate will be producing assets for all the digital channels and devices and creating html emails from pre-approved templates. Providing key research on competitors and the wider sector to share with the creative services team and wider marketing teams as needed.
- Producing assets for all the digital channels and devices
- Creating html emails from pre-approved templates
- Providing key research on competitors and the wider sector to share with the creative services team and wider marketing teams as needed
- Presenting new design concepts
- To take approved concepts through to final deliverables
- Producing mood-boards on relevant design trends and best practices to share with the wider team
- Creating visual templates for social media assets
- Creating Digital Animations
- You are responsible for fully complying with the company's policies and procedures
- Responsible for the digital adaption and creation of seasonal campaigns, to mirror that of the ATL campaign
- Following brand guidelines as needed within the design process
Knowledge and Skills
- Good experience as a Middleweight Digital Designer
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of Html and CSS
- Knowledge of Video Editing and Animation
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced at designing and creating templates for social media channels
- Experience in updating CMS is a plus
This is a permanent role based in London.
Please apply with your CV and link to your portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly