At Hot Spots, they believe that the future of work is uniquely human. Through their research and advisory work, they enable leaders to ignite people-powered change, drawing on the internal insights of their employees, augmented by their research expertise. Over their ten year history, they've delivered results as trusted advisors to FTSE 100 companies, Magic Circle law firms, and the Big Four professional service firms.
They're looking for people who are inspired by unleashing human potential; who have an innate curiousity about what enables people to perform; and who are hungry to make an impact through innovative and fast-paced change programmes.
We're recruiting a Senior Consultant for their fast-growing Advisory Team. Their Senior Consultants work directly with clients to turn insights into action, and to tap into the experiences and ideas of thousands of employees within client organisations. They work out of their offices in Somerset House, spending plenty of time with their clients, but without spending days and weeks on client-site. This enables them to retain their signature HSM culture and means they truly work as one collegiate team.
Each member of their team adds value in three key ways: building their business, creating a flourishing HSM culture, and delivering great work. Below are the particular ways in which they would expect a Senior Consultant to add value in each area:
1. Build their business
* Provides an exceptional 'house style' client experience and suggests ways of augmenting current HSM approaches
* Able to identify client pain points and opportunities for HSM to support
* Contributes to proposals for new work
* Begins to build a portfolio of clients
2. Create a flourishing HSM culture
* Provides feedback to team members, including some elements of coaching
* Helps with onboarding newteam members
* Able to motivate and engage colleagues during projects
3. Deliver great work
* Designs and delivers advisory programmes in partnership with a Director
* Analyses client qualitative data to identify insights, challenges and opportunities
* Autonomously manages project timelines, budgets and client requirements effectively
* Able to run meetings and other client touchpoints independently
* Able to convert client insights into recommendations, and manage the process of embedding this with the client
* Identifies risks and issues on projects and informs Director in a timely manner
What we are looking for:
- We're looking for someone who is self-motivated, keen to learn and good at working in a dynamic environment - we're a small team so are often required to help out on tasks outside our direct role
- You're well-organised, capable of structuring your working days and weeks to add value on many projects simultaneously, and thrive at delivering at pace with the support of a fantastic team
- Essential: Minimum of two years' work experience, ideally in a large consultancy firm e.g. Accenture, Deloitte.
- Desirable: a background in organisational behaviour, management studies, or HR-related fields.
You will be enthusiastic and engaged and will join their team based at Somerset House in Central London. They work in an incredibly exciting and cutting-edge environment. Each of their team members bring something unique and they would expect you to do the same. This is an environment where you can grow and flourish, so it is crucial that you are passionate and self-motivated. They put a lot of effort into helping each team member build capabilities and develop their full potential, both as part of the role and in relation to their unique skills and aptitudes. Part of this is being involved in a wide variety of work as well as being ready and able to support other team members.