Here at Stonor we are currently looking for an analyst to join our client and work in their Marketing Science team. They would have the opportunity to support the company's teams with analytics and report for clients from a wide range of sectors (e.g automotive, financial, retail and more).
This expanding business works with and for many of the world's top companies in the Market Research Industry.
- Developing and maintaining SPSS procedures for analysis and reporting
- Maintaining established summarisation and reporting procedures that leverage SPSS and Excel
- Collaborating with team members and clients to understand business issues/questions, and then develop and execute appropriate analysis plans
- Present and interpret analyses for internal and external clients
- Actively participate in Marketing Sciences team meetings
Desired skills and qualities
- A good degree in a numerical field
- 2+ years of hands on experience working with data with a significant component of basic data analysis and reporting
- Good understanding of basic research principles
- Proficiency with Excel and the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to communicate technical information to less technical audiences
- Knowledge of Text Analytics
- A knowledge of research methodology, statistical analysis and data analysis software (SPSS/R is desirable but not essential)
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, I would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering letter and we can go from there.