Project Manager (Exhibitions, Live Events, Budgets, Marketing)
Our client is a brand experience agency that work across brand strategy and experience design, live events and experiential marketing campaigns.
The role is responsible for the successful provision of such projects, ensuring the final execution is on brief, on time, on budget and delivered to the expected quality standard.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the project working with the Client Services lead and other global team members.
With good commercial understanding and financial management, you will be required to manage projects directly to meet profitability targets and identify opportunities.
The project manager will take an interest in the latest developments in the market, in order to effectively present compelling and competitive solutions to client challenges.
This role requires expertise around and management of project planning, communications and all non-technical project delivery:
- Creating project estimates and maintaining working budgets.
- Creating accurate and considered project timelines, spreadsheets and other systems / tools to manage people and tasks, communicating effectively. Oversee, control and take responsibility for all assigned project actions.
- Working closely with the creative and account & technical production teams.
- Sourcing, recommending and managing non-technical suppliers to fulfil project deliverables including RFQ process, developing relationships with preferred suppliers and potential new suppliers as required, ensuring they meet required best practices / accuracy.
- Creating and maintaining project cash flow forecasting.
- Developing & maintaining contacts, knowledge and best practices from across the industry.
- Managing relationships and workflow with other departments to maximise potential of clients work.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Accurately scopes and sets clear direction.
- Operates with a growth mindset.
- You will need to build rapport and leads collaboratively across teams to achieve success.
- Understanding of financial processes and budget management.
- Effective long-term planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Meeting deadlines and milestones
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.