Major Players are working with a top entertainment brand, who are looking for a Senior Producer to join their busy team in West London. The role will be super fast paced, working closely with the Production Manager to coordinate the entire pre production process.
The Senior Producer will have a real mixture of responsibilities which will include:
* Managing pre-production processes including; booking crew, knowing crew requirements, booking casting sessions, wardrobe
* Creating detailed budgets and schedules
* Resource for the team and negotiating contracts
* Deal with internal and external teams including suppliers
* Booking castings and sourcing shoot locations
* Scheduling and attending production meetings for staff at all levels
The ideal Senior Producer will:
* Have 5 years of experience in a production role
* Be passionate about what they do and have an interest in broadcast
* Be comfortable projecting business finance and budget management
* Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Have a good understanding of a traditional production process
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked in a Production team within a creative agency and be familiar with both print and AV production.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Apply for Senior Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly