Account Manager, London – Up to £31k DOE plus benefits
This creative agency is guided by the simple principle that every action is driven by emotion. They have identified the key drivers that spark audiences' feelings to create dazzling B2C and B2B ideas they then turn into reality. They need an Account Manager to be part of their amazing team.
Their work with brands is highly strategic and creative, delivering communications with an emphasis on up-weighting the emotional messaging to achieve deeper engagement. Are you an Account Manager that wants to be part of this culture?
This agency has a brilliant opportunity for a passionate and driven Account Manager with primary responsibilities including:
- Campaign Management - ownership of the creative process on brand promotions with the appropriate contact/s, ensuring all relevant guidelines and legal requirements are applied
- Advocate Brand Partnerships & Promotions - champion the client’s needs, wants and mandatories as priority in all brand partnership negotiations and creative approvals
- Client Liaison - work the Promotions & Partnerships Manager and the Creative contact to build and maintain relationships with the team and all other important and necessary stakeholders in the UK brand partnerships arena, liaising with these stakeholders directly when appropriate and necessary
- Streamlining Agency requests - efficiently utilise time to minimise emails and workload the client
- Assist with agency new business pitches, on-boarding new accounts and providing account management support to existing clients when necessary
This Account Manager will have skills such as:
- Strong project management: management of multiple project deliverables and often across a number of projects; developing timelines and ensuring timings are on track; management of multiple stakeholders (often senior)
- Clear, concise and agency friendly communication: solid written and verbal communication in order to manage a project through successfully
- Ability to multi-task
- Mature and professional attitude
- Collaborative and team focused attitude
- Passionate about entertainment-led marketing (film, gaming, sport etc..)
Sound like you’re kind of Account Manager opportunity? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS502b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly