Business Development Manager - Creative Agency
Looking for a dynamic business development manager to help us build a new client portfolio.
Ekstasy is a Creative Advertising Agency and a Production Company, now 12 years old and has clients across B2C and B2B, including the likes of Samsung, Klarna, Amazon, Starling Bank, SumUp, Oracle and others.
You will be working from our Fitzrovia office in Central London.
We require the following from you:
- Must have previous creative or advertising agency experience in the UK.
- Great spoken and written English.
- Confident and proper team player.
- Go the extra mile.
- Develop business development ideas regularly.
- Must have understanding of media, content and corporate partnerships.
- Must have understanding of through the line advertising - TV, Radio, OOH, Online and Print.
The role will involve:
- Working on a CRM and email marketing software to nurture leads.
- Manage a team of 1 to 2 business development executives.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other networking meet-ups across UK and Europe.
- Sourcing leads via trade press, LinkedIn and other sources.
- Develop a new business strategy and tweak that on a monthly basis based on results.
- Bi weekly performance reporting to the Director.
- Developing pitch decks for presenting at meetings booked.
Over and above your basic salary, you will get commission for every deal you close.
Work hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Creative Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly