Operations Manager - Experiential Agency - London
An ambitious Operations Manager to join this fast growing / fast paced experiential agency based in London.
DNA Recruit are working together with a growing brand experience agency who are part of a larger German network group, and are based in London. They work together with world-leading brands and a variety of blue chip clients across Europe within FMCG, Telecoms and automotive.
Our client is looking for a hands-on and extremely organised manager who is familiar of working in a fast moving environment with emerging technologies. The successful candidate will be both client facing and internal, always representing the best interest of your projects and striving to deliver best-in-class experiential activations. The role is mainly overseeing the full lifecycle of your projects, from pitch through to production, all the way to event completion and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Managing Director with the day to day running and delivery of the agency's key accounts
- Managing campaigns and play a key role in new business briefs from initial contact through to pitching and event completion
- Resource management, financial control and quality assurance on all projects
- Liaising constantly with clients and with the agency's head office to ensure projects are delivered to brief, budget, deadline and KPI's
- Sourcing and management of suppliers, including overseeing all production stages of the event delivery
- Full financial management from cost estimate creation, through to budget tracking and invoicing
- Creating campaign close-out evaluations and confidently delivering and presenting insights and reports to clients, whilst building and maintaining long lasting and effective client relationships.
- Continually striving to ensure best practice within the team - working smartly and effectively within the agency and ensuring processes are in place to review current practice and recommending improvements where necessary
- Supported by an Acocunt Exec/interns to support the role, you will acting as an integral member of the account you will lead and inspire other account team
- Suggest new ideas to the business directors in order to support their ambitious growth plans
Is it you?
The Operations Manager/producer must have 5+ years experiencing in a similar role, ideally working for an experiential/events agency and you must be confident, strategic, creative and skilled at building relationships with multiple stakeholders at a senior level. You also have the following skills and experience you bring with you to the role:
- experienced in financially controlling projects from start to finish
- taking client briefs and creating subsequent client proposals
- a wide knowledge base within the brand engagement sphere (focus on digital content preferred), PR and social media
- articulate, smart and driven to deliver the best possible results for our clients
- multi-lingual (particular with the ability to speak German) would be a big bonus but not a requirement
- a range of trusted supplier contacts and experience in managing high-level event production
- confident in delivering face-to-face presentations and pitches, and selling the agency's brand into their clients.
Salary: up to £40K dependent on experience
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV only via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.