Paid Social Executive
Social is at the heart of almost everything my client does and after a number of exciting client wins – they're looking to recruit someone with 5+ years of experience in social and digital to help them continue show the rest of the industry how it’s done!
The Associate Social Director will play a pivotal role on the social and digital marketing output of the agency. You'll oversee the development of a growing social team, advise on best in class tactics and have an eye for delivering imaginative content with a high level of quality.
Ultimately, the Social Director will be a smart passionate talent who is looking for an opportunity to do the best work of their career.
Their in-house creative team can ideate, shoot and produce anything from social laydowns up to global TV campaigns and they see this role being integral in helping to execute the best distribution strategies across owned, earned and paid channels.
I'm looking for Paid Media Executive to bring s**t hot ideas, platform knowledge, and burning desire to combine efficiency & effectiveness to my client's growing team.
We believe that while big numbers can always be achieved with big budgets, there’s a better way to use paid media to amplify campaigns. This is where you come in.
You’ll be joining a team that works across owned, earned and paid channels to deliver excellence for clients and to effectively combine creativity and performance.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid social campaigns for our clients
- You’ll assist the paid social manager in planning, reporting and optimising campaigns
- Your role will be client facing, so you’ll be expected to build good working relationships
- You’ll also develop relationships with the key platforms that you’ll use every day
- Your role may also involve working across paid search and display campaigns (training is provided)
What Success Looks Like
- You’ll understand the clients overarching goals and what role paid social plays for them
- You’ll identify the correct buying objectives, platforms and placements based on the clients’ objectives
- You’ll ensure every £ spent counts for clients, and always look at ways to test, learn and optimise
- You’ll always up to date with amazing campaigns and always thinking of ways the agency could do the same but way better
- You’ll pride yourself on being highly analytical and data driven, on producing the best and most effective possible work and inspire others to have the same ethic
- You’ll believe in the power of stories and brands, and your ability to create effective media plans doesn’t come at the cost of the loss of creative delivery
- You’ll be an integral member of the team, playing to the strengths of yourself & the team around you
What a Regular Day Might Look Like:
You’ll be joining a small but talented and ambitious team, experienced in all aspects of social and digital marketing. You’ll be working closely with the Paid Social Manager and Head of Social & Digital Marketing on a range of clients, from Selfridges to Freixenet, AlphaTauri to W Hotels.
You’ll be expected to take assets, copy and tracking links from clients and build campaigns from scratch, getting them live and then closely monitoring them on a daily basis to suggest tweaks and changes.
You’ll join status calls, help compile weekly reports and have regular contact with the clients. You’ll also be a source of news and inspiration for the wider team, sharing industry news, platform updates and what they could mean for clients.
You’ll learn from some of the best minds in the business and hopefully have fun while doing it. You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of business areas beyond your specific area of focus, where everybody’s ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in paid media, with a focus on paid social (either agency or in-house)
- Direct hands-on experience running campaigns on Facebook Business Manager, experience of other platforms (Google Adwords, Snapchat, Twitter, Spotify, TikTok, Pinterest etc) is welcome.
- Strong in maths. You are / will be comfortable dealing with figures and datasets in a variety of platforms, tools and software (e.g. Business Manager, Google Analytics, Excel).
- You are a self-motivated individual with high levels of energy, you want to learn, grow and add excellence to the team
Everyone at Exposure Should Have
- Experience in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A flair for communication
- Attention to detail and tenacity in following up
- Great stakeholder management skills
- A great attitude
- Strong cultural interests
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com