Are you looking to start your career in Project Management? A rare opportunity has arisen within the Haymarket Business Media (HBM) Medical division for a Project Coordinator to join our brilliant team.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for supporting the commercial and editorial teams with the delivery of live, print and digital educational projects. As Project Coordinator you’ll be responsible for keeping projects on track, working to tight deadlines and liaising with internal teams and also our key clients.
Some of the responsibilities you’ll have are:
- Be the main point of contact for commercial and editorial teams, as well as our clients
- Liaise with clients on requirements for their projects, updating them at each stage of the project
- Coordinate work with commercial and editorial teams working to tight timescales, ensuring the projects are on track and completed on time
- Attend sales calls/meetings with Account Manager
- Prepare client contracts
- Organise and process client payments
- Work closely with other internal teams on print and digital projects to coordinate designs, negotiate costs, ensure marketing campaigns are organised and scheduled.
- Keep track of all costs associated with the project
- Maintain weekly and monthly project status reports
- Troubleshoot as required - adjust project timelines and manage client expectations
Some of the things we’re looking for are:
- A keen interest or some experience with project management
- Professional manner with good client-facing skills
- Attention to detail and superior organisational skills essential
- Team player with the ability to accept and give instructions
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as Project Manager.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Medical expenses scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket’s medical division is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!