Freelance Service Design manager
6 days left
Worknig with one of my top clients, a brilliant tech agency in Farringdon looking for a freelance Service Design Manager, someone who is more Tech focused.
This role is to start asap for a rolling contract. This will be a mixture of 50/ 50 hands on (mainly UX and a little tech) to hands off (client facing and more strategic).
They will need a Senior Manager at a minimum with strong Service Design and Op Model experience to lead workshops, deliverables, etc. From a WIP deliverables point of view, here are some points that the person will need to help drive.
- Key Customer Journeys for 1st go live identified and designed
- IF customer back book population for Q1 release identified (i.e. which IF customers will be part of this first alpha release, how do we select them and communicate this to them)
- Services and capabilities required to support the journey(s) defined and put in place
- End 2 End Service Blueprint to ensure alignment across all teams of how the end to end customer journey maps to the organisations services/capabilities (functional and technical) for 1st Go Live
- Risk & controls framework in place (w/i platform, tested/proven and documented for reg approval)
- Tech Platform and interfaces (back into IF via OB, with SCA authentication?) to enable the journey
- Platform Support Model & supporting tools deployed
- ‘Operational’ colleague journeys (Finance, Risk & Controls, etc.) & Tools defined and added to journey team backlogs
- Collaboration/communication tools for colleagues in place
- Customer Support model designed, staffed and deployed (Small to start but designed to allow scaling)
- Key Roles required for 1st go live agreed and hired (if required).
- Services to be exchanged agreed and SLAs and KPIs in place for Service Co and LBG
- Regulatory approval to operate
Apply for Freelance Service Design manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly