CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR / GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR / GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – AGENCY - £70-90k + Benefits
I am exclusively representing a fully integrated, independent agency in London with full-service capability across consulting strategy, digital, content platforms, advertising campaigns, brand, product and service design; through to internal engagement delivering creative solutions, communications and business transformation.
We are looking for a Client Service Director or a Group Account Director looking for the step up to take control of leading not only a super impressive client list of iconic international brands, but also their entire client services and project team of 25.
It's time to hand over the reins to a new Client Service Director with the experience to lead this talented account team and build upon it with a number of important hires for 2020.
We need someone who is passionate about making an impact and an expert in solving client problems. You will help some of the world’s largest brands and develop and evolve their market leading capabilities. You will challenge everything around you that could be better, always raising the bar.
Attention to detail, a desire to be fully up-to-speed with the latest trends and developments, excellent analytical skills and an ability to use all tools available to you in order to develop the best-in-class solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting into the CEO, the Client Services Director will work closely with the senior management team and take on responsibility for delivering success across their portfolio. You are expected to manage the existing portfolio of high profile clients and projects efficiently and effectively delivering outstanding work.
The CSD operates across all channels and is an expert in consumer and market behaviour. You use insight to out-think the competitors, proactively seek out new opportunities and deliver success for clients.
In this role it will be important to foster and contribute to a positive and successful team culture. You will use your relationship building skills to develop strong connections across different areas of the business. Although from the outset this is taking on an existing client portfolio, you will also support with business development and new business opportunities as and when needed.
- Deliver outstanding work that exceeds client expectations and wins awards.
- Develop account plans and financial forecasts that are accurate and achievable.
- Operate across all channels to deliver people first marketing campaigns.
- Manage and assist the current account management teams across the business.
- Close collaboration with the project management team
- Assist with new business pitches.
- Be an expert in your client’s customers and the markets your client’s operate in.
- Look at ways to grow the client's business, aligning their growth with the agency.
- Develop deep and lasting relationships with your clients, agency colleagues and key partners.
- Proven senior level Client Services experience as a CSD or GAD.
- Experience within a successful agency environment.
- Expert knowledge of strategy, digital, content, advertising campaigns, brand, product and service design, internal engagement and business transformation.
For more information on the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07889 801 367. Due to the high number of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted at this time.