Social Media and Content Manager
Social Media and Content Manager- Beauty/ eCommerce- London
Major Players is working with a fast growing e-commerce beauty brand, that currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media and Content Manager to join their 4 person team based in Highbury and Islington, North London. The ideal Social Media and Content Manager will be responsible for building and managing measurable social and content strategies and campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention from the ground up. You will not only strategise but also project manage from start to finish, and will also create content along with their team.
They have a small in-house studio with an in-house videographer and photographer, and are all enthusiastic to take their content and social game to the next level!
What they need from you:
* There is so much potential with the brand is very visual and targeted to a niche audience in the USA. We LOVE what we do and as the business grows, we want you to grow and help to build our team.
* The right candidate will be passionate, organised, creative and with an entrepreneurial mindset to help them expand and grow.
* You must be experienced in creating and executing a cutting edge and measurable social and content strategy first and foremost.
* You will also have experience with lifecycle email marketing, influencer marketing, social selling, lead generation and copywriting. Basically if it's social or content, you are all over it!
The successful Social Media and Content Manager will: -
● Create and execute the social media strategy for customer acquisition and retention for all their social media platforms (You will be required to produce some but not all of the content as there will be in house support)
● Manage the development and implementation of seasonal strategies and campaigns for new customer attraction, acquisition and retention while increasing customer lifetime value.
● Develop and maintain the social media and content calendars.
● Design experience (blog headers, ads, promotions, social posts)
● Blogging - creating exciting content, guest post blogging reaching out to influencers and collaborators.
● Monthly viral Lead Generation campaigns through giveaways, quizzes etc.
● Strategise Instagram giveaways and collaborations
● Stay on top of all our competitors social and content trends
● Must be able to analyse all our data to date, and to set up ways to measure success going forwards
● Must have experience with Google Analytics and be able to produce clear and concise reports
● Must be familiar with social listening, measuring, reporting and scheduling tools
● Project management - be able to set up, delegate and manage a campaign from start to finish while keeping an eye on KPIs
● Must be familiar with SEO best practices
● Onsite lead generation (blog content upgrades, pop ups etc)
● Create and execute a customer lifecycle email marketing strategy (there will be in house help for execution)
● Email marketing flows and campaigns
● Flow optimisation.
● Website lead generation through pop ups
● Email split testing
● Analysing data monthly to see opportunities for growth.
● At least 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role.
● Experience in working in B2C or e-commerce
● Commercially/growth minded
● Strong communication skills
● Excellent understanding of various social media platforms
● Project management
● People management
● Excellent knowledge of Klayvio or any comparable email marketing software
● Speed and accuracy with attention to detail
● Excellent organisational and time management skills
● A real team player with strong people skills and the ability to quickly forge great
● To be enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated with the ability to use initiative
and be proactive.
● Willing to adapt and to take on new challenges. You will be driven to continually seek
ways to develop and improve your skills.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew