Social Media Account Manager
Social Media Account Manager- Agency- London
Major Players is working with a top London agency that help some of the world's leading brands manage their reputations as employers, so that they can attract and retain the best people to work for them. They do this by providing a range of services across every media and marketing channel you can imagine - which makes for some very interesting, challenging and varied work for their own people.
It's exciting times at this agency. With them looking for a Social Media Account Manager with agency experience who can hold a central role within their award-winning social media team while working on some of their largest client accounts.
What the role entails!
As Social Media Account Manager, you'll be the day to day contact for your clients and you'll work closely with cross-functional teams, such as production, creative, media and 33RED (their in-house film production team) to ensure the smooth delivery of complex social media focused projects. You'll take a hands-on approach to managing the day to day work, which will involve content production, project management and advising on social media strategies, while working with junior members of the social media team.
* Day to day client relationship management.
* Day to day project management from beginning to end.
* Help define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
* Develop project timelines and associated communications documents.
* Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
As well as energy, enthusiasm and an expert understanding of channels within the social space, to join us you'll also need to:
* Have a minimum of 4 years' social media experience
* Have experience with managing client relationships
* Be up-to-date with the latest social media trends and developments
* Have excellent creative writing skills
* Be a highly motivated self-starter
* Have great attention to detail
* Have good presentation skills
* Experience with regulated industries, i.e. banking and financial services, would be ideal
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew