Production Coordinator #Creative #Production #Fashion #Beauty
Production Coordinator #In-house #Creative #Studio needed ASAP
Super Lux fashion company with a busy in-house creative / media studio.
Studio / Production Coordinator needed ASAP 5 days per week - to work on creative administration and some hands on Photoshop and editing work eg Premier, Final Cut, After Effects etc.
- Supporting the studio to produce high quality imagery/content which meets standards and is delivered on time
- Responsible for the day to day processing of images and motion content
- Trafficking daily workflow from studio to retouch to motion
- Uploading/downloading of imagery/content
- Quality control for all images before and after retouching
- Acute awareness of quality standards and client guidelines to quickly and effectively spot discrepancies
- Identifying missing images, errors and resolving promptly by communicating across the business
- Communicating image and footage amends within set timeframes and approving final result
- Checking imagery in photoshop for crops, guidelines and consistency inline with client brief
- Manage file structure and Archive assets to server
- Awareness of business priorities and adapting workflow to changing business needs
- Escalating any standards or deadlines at risk to Team Leader or Studio Manager
- Compiling monthly feedback for photography, styling and retouching team on level of amends and where improvements can be made schedule reshoots in a timely manner
Please email me your cv asap. If you already work in a similar role for a fashion, or beauty company / agency with on brand clients, please email me your cv directly
120 per day.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.