Marketing Executive - Higher education
Marketing Executive - Higher Education industry - South East London
Up to £30,000 - full-time
Marketing Executive - The Company
My client is a well-known education brand offering vocational training to international students. With huge plans for the future for student recruitment, the company has had big investment in their marketing department and now looking to grow the team and hire a Marketing Executive with a solid experience of working on creative content creation as these skills will be paramount for student acquisition and communications. This person will be reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager and be responsible for bringing the marketing plan to life. You will be an important part of their growth.
Marketing Executive - Daily responsibilities
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Managing university partnerships using offline and online marketing channels - brochures, flyers, and email as requested by the sales team
- Writing customised copy and content to reach various international markets
- Working with the sales team to deliver assets in time and budget
- Working knowledge of digital channels i.e. social media, email communications, and website
- Managing B2B and B2C activity against targets
Marketing Executive - Required skills/interests
- Proven track record of working with SEO copy
- Experience working within a communications department working on online and offline campaigns
- Confidence, drive, and dynamic leadership and communication skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot new opportunities
We have a variety of marketing/brand roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.