Head of Marketing & Communications
Head of Marketing Communications - Construction & engineering firm - Central London
Up to £75,000 - full-time
Head of Marketing Communications - The Company
My client is a family owned business known for it's engineering solutions within the construction industry right from consulting through to physical demolition, re-construction and building structures and sub-structures. With over five decades under their belt, they are now looking to really invest in their marketing and communications strategy. In being able to do so, they are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking Senior Marketing/Communications Manager who is looking to step up in their career. You will be reporting into the Managing Director and will be the go-to Marketing person in the company.
Head of Marketing Communications - Daily responsibilities
The main premise of the role is to be able to really transform the brand perception as they have gone through a significant positive change in the last decade. The key responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for defining the brand's tone of voice and be in-charge of all communications and assets.
* On a need basis, appoint and manage a PR agency for issues/crisis management
* Work closely with the bids team to gather all the new information for case studies and capability brochures and award entries
* Working closely with the MD on the website refresh to really reflect the progressive work culture and delivery capabilities.
* Working with other colleagues in the business to give a complete uplift to internal and external social media, ensuring all internal and external communications are co-ordinated and cohesive. Identifying the story-telling angles and being able to articulate it across different channels is very important.
* Issues management - spotting potentially negative issues and preparing for them; reacting quickly to issues as they occur and dealing with them in an effective and timely manner.
* Working closely with the HR department in putting together the internal newsletter, and also in putting together the charity and community events calendar.
* Working closely with the Board of Directors to carry out the "stakeholder perception" research and build the marketing strategy around the findings of the research after effectively communicating the findings.
Head of Marketing Communications - Required skills/interests
* Strong B2B marketing and/or marketing communications experience within built environment.
* Proven creativity - trying out new ideas/ways of thinking and an appetite to produce and try out new ideas and ways of communicating "new ways" in organisations
* The ability to work effectively under high pressure and in changing circumstances, ensuring that a high standard of work is maintained.
* Prior experience, knowledge and ease with working autonomously.
* Prior experience of dealing with the senior stakeholders and Directors
* Prior experience of working on thought-leadership pieces for the industry
* Prior experience of strategizing presence at industry events.
We have a variety of marketing/brand and PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.