PR Executive - Creative Studios
PR, Communications & Content Executive - Creative Studio owners - East London
Up to £27,000 - full-time - 12-month FTC
PR, Communications & Content Executive - The Company
My client is a new-age creative space providers and really invest in community and creativity. Their mission is to empower the nation's most dynamic creative enterprises with the space and inspiration necessary to drive culture forward. The company has enviable spaces in the very cool parts of East London that are revitalised by a passionate and inclusive community whilst a seamless and collaborative service adds momentum to residents' idea are home to a community of 800 creative leaders across a wide number of industries - music, design, architecture, fashion, broadcasting and visual arts.
The company's studios have over time evolved to reflect their residents' work and lifestyles which means they support agile working practices offering flexible workspace, co-working spaces, networking pods for creative use. This is complemented by on-site offerings from wellness to curated stores, markets, galleries, rooftop bars, florists and cafes.
PR, Communications & Content Executive - Daily responsibilities
The main premise of the role is to take real ownership of executing the communications strategy with the aim to create quality content and drive demand and lead generation for the company's spaces. The key responsibilities will include:
* Writing press releases and conducting press outreach according to the PR strategy across trade, national and local press.
* Ensuring the press list is up to date, new and emerging publications are included and relationships with journalists are maintained.
* Writing blog content and copy ensuring SEO best practise is implemented.
* Proactively suggesting and executing engaging and trend led content ideas for the blog and editorial supported by data and research
* Running social accounts (LinkedIn Facebook, Instagram) including generating innovative content and scaling engagement and following.
* Assisting in the planning and execution of public and resident events and talks including prepping press materials and previews
* Designing and managing production of marketing collateral across digital, print and events, acting as the brand guardian for tone of voice and design elements
*Assisting on styling and occasional running of studio photoshoots alongside the Marketing Team
*Writing up press coverage as and when needed
*Managing relationships with residents to ensure interviews and news stories are investigated and produced as content for our channels and press outreach
PR, Communications & Content Executive - Required skills/interests
*Prior experience in a content marketing/PR/communications role
*Excellent copy writing skills and an ability to translate brand identity into creative content
*A strong knowledge of SEO best practise and research tools such as Google trends
*Social media management and a good working knowledge of leveraging tone of voice and aesthetic brand identity.
*Project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
*Exceptional attention to detail and an eye for quality
*Skills in graphic design (illustrator/photoshop) advantageous
We have a variety of marketing/brand and PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.