Marketing Executive - German Speaking
Fantastic opportunity for a German speaking Marketing Executive to join a prestigious menswear retailer! Interested?
Marketing Executive, German Speaking - Up to £30,000 - London
A prestigious menswear retailer which specialises in crafting beautiful clothes down to the finest detail - a long standing high street name.
The purpose of the Marketing Executive Germany is to own the day to day management of German marketing campaigns with a focus on offline acquisitions.
As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing the planning and execution of all offline acquisition campaigns including, direct mailings, DRTV, door drops etc...
- Scheduling and delivering campaigns end-to-end in line with agreed plans and budget.
- Communicating all plans out to internal stakeholders and ensure that all activity for Germany is co-ordinated and agreed.
- Reporting on customer and campaign performance on a regular basis and highlight areas of under and over performance.
In order to be a successful applicant for the role of Marketing Executive you must have:
- Be a fluent German speaker, ideally native (a prerequisite)
- Direct Marketing experience, predominantly offline.
- Strong connections and relationships with the German market and a great understanding of the German retail and e-commerce market and landscape.
- The ability to run end-to-end marketing campaigns.
If this sounds like the right Marketing Executive role for you then apply now!
Marketing Executive, German Speaking - Up to £30,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.