Senior Brand Consultant
Senior Brand Consultant
A fantastic opportunity to play a key role within an elite strategic branding agency specialising in luxury brands. Based in London but with a fair amount of fun travel, your focus will be providing consulting, creative and communications services to the global luxury industry.
The role involves researching and analysing people, markets, businesses and brands to identify key insights and create unique, innovative and inspiring solutions for C-Suite clients.
We are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to help drive project delivery, manage client relationships and contribute to new business. Our ideal candidate must enjoy working in a small and entrepreneurial team dynamic, thrive on responsibility and enthusiastically adapt to ever-changing demands.
The main responsibilities in this position will include:
- Proposal writing
- Project planning, leadership and delivery
- Internal project management of Strategy and Creative teams
- Identification of key insights from primary and secondary research
- Creative problem solving
- Brand concept and proposition development
- Design and implementation of 360° customer experiences
- Preparation and facilitation of internal and external working sessions
- Development of carefully structured research, storyboards and presentations
- Support meetings with a deep understanding of the client's business, commercials
- and the wider industry context
- Assist in designing and facilitating client workshops
- Contribute to thought leadership
With 5+ years' experience, you'll display innate confidence and intuition, you will be someone who thrives on working with and leading very high profile clients, building rapport with clients to quickly become a trusted advisor.
You’ll be a versatile and creative innovator, perhaps someone who fuses a background in strategic consulting and brand development, enabling you to recommend a distinctive approach towards solving clients' business challenges. You’ll be able to get things done with credibility and passion. Constructing compelling arguments will be second nature, utilising your rare combination of analytical rigour and creative thinking ability. Full of ideas, you’ll also be a disciplined thinker with the ability to lead clients, stage by stage through a process and project.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work on highly desirable luxury orientated projects with a fun, talented and committed team of brand and creative consultants at C-Suite level. Previous luxury brands experience is not essential.