Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator - Central London
£25,000 - £28,000
Are you an expert at scheduling content and creating on trend content calendars?
Are you able to offer on the ground insights and ideas to champion a brand whilst ensuring the global media strategy and tone of brand are consistent?
Are you able to grow social media accounts, presence and maximise engagement that will ultimately expand opportunities for sweet sweet revenue?
Social Media Coordinator - The Company!
Our client boasts the best-selling self tanning products, their salon-quality creams are designed to give you a flawless golden tan that makes people think about sunrise swims and cocktails.
They are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to lead the UK/EU Social Media agenda by promoting brand-focused, innovative, engaging social activity
Senior Social Media Manager - The Role!
The ideal candidate will have experience in beauty or fashion and experience marketing to a similar target audience - Gen Z / Millennial ideal.
They will have the ability to act on a robust regional social media strategy for a brand with a global audience, including influencer amplification on UK/EU social media channels.
Experience with a wide range of social media platforms and their nuances, what content works on each platform, is a necessity and lastly, the ability to identify on brand existing and emerging UK/EU influencers and foster relationships with them.
* Leading the brand's UK/EU Social Media Agenda in line with the Social Director to cultivate and enhance their social presence
* Promote brand-focused, innovative, engaging social activity that is attractive to our target audience
* Develop and offer on the ground insights and ideas to evolve and champion the brand's social media
* Execute a robust and well-considered content calendar on UK/EU regional pages that maximizes on UK/EU trends and events
* Ensuring all responsibilities occur in line with the brand's core values - Passion, Innovation, Simplicity, Teamwork, Customer Focus, Growth
* Ensuring all responsibilities occur in a wat that is always innovative, on-brand, translates the key message, expands their customer base on a UK/EU scale and drives engagement with their target audiences
* Minimum 3-years' experience gained within senior level Social Media roles
* Industry experience within beauty or fashion with a global brand & knowledge of current / emerging trends
* Experience in e-Commerce marketing preferred
* Skilled in content optimization and utilization and fast moving timelines.
* Ability to identify on brand existing and emerging UK/EU influencers, presenting to the global Influencer Manager and fostering relationships in person as agreed
Interviews are starting soon, so if you would like to be involved, get in touch with me, Tumi, on 0207 845 7267. Or you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm also on LinkedIn if you want to connect there: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/