Business Director (Digital/Integrated Comms)
Business Director (Digital/Integrated)
A famous network agency, with a new model approach to their clients which brings together world-leading capabilities in advertising, data intelligence, digital content, media is looking for a Business Director to lead a Pan-European Client.
We’re looking for someone who is a real-people person who enjoys bringing together global agency and client teams to work seamlessly as one unit and the on-boarding associated with the set-up of this model. This role is ideally suited to someone who geeks out on digital and data driven innovation and the opportunity to transform and highly personalise mass communications.
- Lead the migration of a multi-disciplinary teams into a single client hub ( Supporting the overall Client Lead)
- Team responsibility for all of the hubs’ agency teams across EU, specific focus on Central client team and initiatives
- Leading cross discipline (Creative, Data, Media) projects and teams to deliver projects for the Central client team and Proof of Concept initiatives with key markets - new working practices, collaborations. For example, Dynamic Content Engine, Data-driven marketing firsts, Proof of Concept campaigns for scaling globally
- Building relationships with key market clients and agency teams to ensure hub agencies understand, meet and exceed client expectations
- Supporting Client Lead in identifying and implementing solutions
To be considered for this role you’re likely to have gained experience from a large agency hub or global team previously; specific skills include
- Solid experience managing and co-ordinating global teams
- Data-driven marketing across media and creative (e.g. digital advertising, social, email)
- Collaborative working with media, data and creative
- Development and communication of global toolkits for regional implementation - strategy/creative/media
- Strategically driven
- Financial services/tech client experience
- Creative agency (Digital, Integrated or Data driven)
- This role will include European travel from time to time
- Whilst you will need to work collaboratively with media, this is a creative comms agency lead not a media lead.
Please be aware, due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to those that meet the experience criteria above.