Social Content Creator – Independent Agency
Social Content Creator – Independent Agency – London – to £40k
A fantastic, rare opportunity has come up at this tight-knit, independent agency to work as a Social Content Creator. They are looking for a socially-focused photographer / videographer to join the in-house social media team to work on a global travel and lifestyle client.
This is a Fill Recruitment EXCLUSIVE and you won't find this role advertised anywhere else.
Their offering covers brand, digital advertising, content, social, CRM and digital transformation. They invest well in training and offer excellent long-term career opportunities. They constantly challenge their thinking and the teams are passionate and bright.
The Social Content Creator role
This position will report to a Social Media Manager and you’ll be responsible for developing, capturing and producing static and motion assets across the major social media platforms as well as the emerging ones. You will be a natural at keeping on top of new digital trends and you’ll have a strong eye for beautiful commercial images. There will be plenty of travel involved with this position.
- 2-3 years’ experience creating high-quality film and photography content, preferably from within a digital creative agency
- Experience of working on a large, international brand in this capacity
- Excellent copywriting skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in using video and image editing software
- Capable of self-managing and working from concept creation through to finished asset
- Personable and influential
- Familiarity with European audiences and international markets
Salary and benefits
Salary is up to £40k, dependent on experience. Excellent learning and development. Regular socials, annual company trip abroad, breakfast and fresh fruit.
Please send your CV in today to find out more about this exciting position.