Senior Account Manager - Customer Engagement Agency - London
Are you a bright, confident and experienced Senior Account Manager? Would the opportunity to build incredibly broad skills? Then read on to find out more.
DNA Recruit are working with one of the UK's largest customer engagement marketing agencies, who have a cabinet full of awards. Their speciality lies in their ability to fuse the disciplines of direct marketing, user-experience, consumer planning and big data into behaviour changing ideas, and deliver value for their clients and memorable experience for people. They work with some of the largest FMCG, Retail and Airline brands.
The Senior Account Manager will get to work with some of the most talented people in the industry, both internally and industry experts in data, research and behavioural sciences. You will be joining a project team specifically created for the agency's largest account with a growing team. Reporting to the Project Lead, and working closely with the client and their partners, supporting the strategy department and managing the delivery of all collateral and customer communications associated with the project, with the role being a hybrid between Client Service and Project management. As a Senior Account Manager, you will manage a small team of Account Managers / Account Executives and report into a Group Account Director who will continue your career development.
Is this you?
As Senior Account Manager you are experienced in delivering campaigns with complex data systems, and in delivering wholesale change across a suite of communications would be a bonus. You are a strong inquisitive thinker who is able to work through an idea and always considering the wider impacts across not only the audience but the whole business, and experience in delivering campaigns with complex data systems.
- comfortable producing and using data matrices, data briefs and annotations, and proficient in the use of excel, and have strong numeracy skills.
- passion for processes - being a high profile and the sensitive nature of the project, you have excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise effectively and think on your feet when under pressure.
- data is key - you will therefore have a keen interest in data-driven campaigns with the ability to ensure collateral is always produced accurately and reflects the data systems and processes that drive it.
- you are driven by progression / learning and take great pride in managing and developing your own team.
- good communication and literacy skills - articulate in person and in writing, and proficient in Powerpoint, with solid presentation skills.
Salary: up to £45K dependent on experience plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are liking what you read above, then please dont hesitate and send us your CV via the link to be considered for the role. We can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.