Content Marketing Manager - global B2B marketing agency
Our Client is a well renowned and creative B2B integrated agency, based in Central London and with offices Globally. They have created a great name for themselves in the agency world over the last few years and have an impressive range of clients across the B2B arena.
With an experienced team they help their clients strategically develop, create and implement marketing communications with a particular emphasis on relationship marketing.
Due to expansion our client is now seeking a passionate Content Marketing Manager to help them promote themselves.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, ambitious Digital Marketing Executive or Social Media Executive with a good knowledge and understanding of B2B social media and digital marketing to produce head turning social media activity.
The role takes responsibility for managing digital marketing programmes for our client across all channels.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, implementation and management of their digital media campaigns.
You’ll need Digital Marketing and Social Media experience, coupled with ideally an agency background working on digital and social marketing, within the B2B or managing digital marketing in house for a business.
You’ll need at least three years’ digital marketing and social media experience, either within an agency environment or working in house for a client.
You will have a strong working knowledge of all things digital and social plus sound strategic, implementation and organisational skills.
Some of the things you’ll be doing as a Content Marketing Manager:
- Building awareness of our client by managing and taking ownership of social media campaigns, SEO and paid marketing activity (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook / Instagram, etc.) for a Global and award winning agency.
- Writing social content, including blogs and promoting campaign activity through social channels
- Optimising web pages / websites for search engines (on-page & technically)
- Tracking keywords and rankings
- Monitoring and reporting against all social media activity.
- Facilitate the production of link worthy, useful content and community outreach, working with other internal teams or external agencies/suppliers as relevant.
- Managing social media listening and influencer engagement programs
- Maintain awareness of competitor social media strategy.
- Reviewing performance, carrying out research and making recommendations to our client for improvement.
- Compiling daily and weekly reports as required, presenting to our client.
- Taking responsibility for the quality control of all materials and communications for your campaigns.
- Create award entries and speaking pitches to conferences
- Learn and develop as a digital marketer
In return for your skills and experience as a Content Marketing Manager, the client is offering a salary of up to 40k.
If you think you are the Content Marketing Manager we are seeking I'd love to hear from you.