UX Service Designer
Looking for a strong UX Service Designer to join either the Bristol or London off to design and develop both physical and digital products thinking solely from the customers point of view.
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! We develop smarter technology for women and are committed to building extraordinary products that improve women's lives.
Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and tech entrepreneur Alex Asseily, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members working across the business to shape the emerging femtech industry.
We are all passionate about creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and dismantling the taboo around women's bodies. Here, you can be part of an award winning business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world, all while learning a great deal and having fun.
A recent round of new financing (Series B , so far to over $50 million) will accelerate Elvie's research and development efforts, as well as help grow brand awareness and distribution. We currently have offices in London, Shanghai and New York and are really excited about the opening of our new R&D facility in Bristol.
The UX Service Designer, based either in London or Bristol will sit in the product team designing and developing both new and existing products. The key focus of the role will be thinking about the end user and making everything customer first. You do not have to carry out the research yourself but you will need to partake in workshops, analyse and evaluate data to improve designs. Bringing the Service Designer out of you, you will also be analysing market trends and advising the key market touch points of how to best engage with the correct audience and revert back to key stakeholders.
- Sketch and prototype new products and features
- Persona development, user journey mapping and wireframing
- Analyse and improve the user experience
- Guide the user research and interpret the results
- You will work with our Product teams designing innovative connected products
- Identify service areas that have been neglected and require attention
- Analyse problems in existing services and identify causes
Femtech is a fascinating and challenging area to be addressing as it requires all our employees to stretch themselves and solve problems that no-one's tackled before. That's why we're looking for skilled, curious individuals who want to grow by surrounding themselves with a diverse array of outstanding people. To be the successful UX Service Designer you will be:
- A user centred designer with a number of years under your belt
- Understand users and love crafting engaging experiences for digital and physical products
- Understand service design and know how to demonstrate its value
- Want to work with both user experience and service design
- Recognise the immense benefit of testing with users and proofing your ideas against reality
- Enjoy problem-solving and possess the ability to translate business problems into creative and compelling experiences at both the feature and service levels
- The idea of working within a successful, high growth startup in a fast-paced role excites you
- Ideally have mentored and coached other designers
On offer for the UX Service Designer is a great work environment
- The chance to make a real impact in improving women's health and lives
- Working with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team that share the same values and love what they do
- Career progression and regular performance reviews
- Regular company socials, daily snacks and as much tea and coffee that you can consume
- Dog friendly offices
- Upto £60k base salary, bonus linked with performance and share options in a rapidly growing business
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (we also offer extra day for house moves and if you get married)
- Enjoy employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Generous employee referral program
- Tech Scheme