PR Account Manager
89UP - PR ACCOUNT MANAGER - £30-£40K - PERM - KINGS CROSS
89up is an award winning agency founded with a clear mission: to create a powerful integrated communications agency for the world's most important causes. We help the good guys achieve great things, whether they are charities, political campaigns or commercial organisations. 90up is the sister agency, established to work with our commercial clients. Same team, different clients.
As a small agency, 89up punches above its weight in both winning big client accounts and also its impact in the world. So if you fancy joining a small, smart team with big ambitions - you will unquestionably get a number of benefits in return, which you would be far less likely to see in a big agency environment. Our base is at Tileyard Studios in King's Cross.
* Assisting with client management across an array of accounts
* Working on a wide range of integrated projects, with PR as the main focus though knowledge and experience across social, content and tech is ideal
* Acting as a mentor and soundboard for junior team members of the team
* Ensuring day to day, efficient and accurate communication with clients
* Following agency process, prioritising tasks and development of timelines
* Getting involved with the creative brainstorming process
* Developing solutions for clients, being diligent and passionate about delivering campaigns to brief and budget
* Writing slick press releases
* Pitching to clients
* Ability to build on an already established network of media contacts and sell in skills
* Working to tight and often short timelines
* Solid experience in a client-facing role in a communications agency
* Experience in project management across accounts
* Experience preparing and presenting proposals
* Experience in client and resource management
* Experience in creating and pitching stories to press
* Some experience in managing social media channels
* Broad understanding of the integrated communications landscape
* Knowledge of digital marketing strategies
* Very high standard of written and spoken English
* Someone happy to work on causes but equally comfortable pushing brands and products.
* What we are offering:
* A competitive base salary with excellent performance-linked bonuses
* Plenty of scope to develop your career in a fast-growth business
* An opportunity to be seen, heard and counted in your contributions, and not get lost in the noise and tangle of a large corporate business
* 89up and 90up are equal opportunities employers and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you're considering a move and want to join a fast-growing, abitious agency, please get in touch! CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org