Digital Analyst (Google Analytics and Google Data Studio)
A Global Marketing Agency based in London are looking for a Digital Analyst to work with their global automotive client!
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our new growing data science practice, for a Digital Analyst. Will be responsible for supporting the delivery on actionable and impactful insight, based on data from various sources primarily for a global automotive client.
This Digital team help their clients refine value from the raw data they collect through advance data science. They help report and visualise what the data is telling their clients about their business and customers, use predictive analytics to determine how they should respond and then through the application of data science techniques operationalise this knowledge into their clients existing business processes so that it can be routinely used and reference going forward!
- At least 2 years' experience of using Google Analytics on a day to day basis
- At least 1 years' experience of using Google Data Studio for building regular dashboards
- At least 1 years' experience of working with Google Optimise, from setting up tests and analysing the findings
- Experience of running regular reports (weekly and monthly) and responding to ad-hoc queries, by being good at managing their time
- Good at writing commentary on reports and providing insights
- Be a team player and able to work on own initiative