Senior Campaign Marketing Executive
5 days left
As a result of our continued data-driven revenue growth, we are looking to recruit a Senior Campaign Executive. It’s a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate with solid experience in end to end campaign delivery.
Using your knowledge of data, experience in marketing operations, and marketing technology, you will work with marketing colleagues across all brands, to help shape and refine cross-channel, multi-phase campaigns to provide a positive brand experience and drive customer engagement and, ultimately, conversion.
You will own the tasks end to end-from defining the target audience, understanding the aims of the campaign, agreeing the key messages and timing to the practical campaign execution which will involve looking at the data, pulling the relevant contacts to build the lists, creating the email template and building and testing HTML emails.
Marketing Operations Department
As Senior Campaign Executive, you will be involved in a broad range of marketing support activities that contribute significantly to meeting Haymarket’s marketing goals.
Working proactively with internal business customers, to not only understand their objectives, but to use your knowledge of best practice email marketing, data and segmentation to help shape and refine their objectives to deliver first class data driven marketing campaigns, from concept to delivery.
- Manage own (and outsource resource where appropriate) workload to ensure that all campaign requests are delivered to agreed requirements and timescales.
- Work proactively with marketing users across all departments to gain an in-depth understanding of their business objectives, campaign management and data needs
- Execute segmentation and selection of relevant, highly targeted contact lists for multi channel marketing campaigns, using segmentation and analytics tool (Blue Venn)
- Ensure that selected audiences are compliant with core hygiene requirements and consistent with the agreed data policy
- Perform ad hoc reporting and detailed analysis as per business requirements and timescales
- Act as a super user of the campaign management & analytics tool, optimizing use and identifying new ways to utilise core functionality in conjunction with other marketing technologies.
- Provide insight and support for marketing users in understanding the meaning and best use of data, to encourage a more data-driven approach and increase the impact of database marketing activities and ensure campaign success.
- Design, amend and execute emails using predefined templates, managing the customer revision, test and approval process, ensuring all campaigns are delivered in an effective and timely manner
- Test and optimise email communications, including split testing to find the best combination of content, design, rendering, data segmentation and dynamic components, as well as sending practices for each audience.
- Assist in rollout of automation capabilities across the business
- Calendar Management. Planning & maximising use of audience data, resolving priorities/conflicts
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn; able to keep pace with changing needs and complexity of requirements
- Detail oriented with organised and methodical approach to work
- Confident and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude; take ownership and pride in delivering the best outcome
- Customer focused and deadline driven with strong planning and multitasking skills
- Numerate with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong working relationships with internal customers
- Highly data literate with experience of interpreting data briefs, interrogating databases, and ability to demonstrate experience of manipulating large data sets
- Media/ publishing or Marketing background desirable but not essential
- Proven experience managing conflicting priorities and effectively managing customer expectations
- An understanding of Data Protection and data security procedures
- Excellent project and campaign management skills, including planning for activities and events, ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, managing conflicting priorities and effectively managing customer expectations
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (including intermediate to advanced Excel skills e.g. formulae, vlookups, pivot tables)
- Understanding and previous experience of marketing communications tools and their practical application including ESP/HTML, Campaign & Marketing automation technologies, Google Analytics, etc
- Previous experience of sql driven direct marketing analysis and reporting tools such as Faststats, Alterian, SAS,Business Objects, Tableau etc
- Good knowledge of marketing channels especially email as well as CRM, Social, SEO/Web, events and print