We have a new and exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented Junior Artworker to join the Unlimited team, based onsite with one of our prestigious Automotive clients.
As an essential member of the onsite team you will be responsible for dealing with daily request for artwork across on and offline, prioritising work and ensuring brand guidelines are followed and deadlines met. You’ll be working with a great team and guided by a Senior Artworker, to make final checks, pre-pressing of approved artwork and final delivery.
Whilst very much a part of the Creative team in the agency, you will be part of the onsite client team.
This is the place to start your marketing journey, we’re the agency with Unlimited Possibilities.
What you’ll do…
- Produce technically accurate artwork for on and offline creative
- Set up master artwork from design files, for Press adverts, Web Banners and Direct Mail campaigns
- Resize and amend digital and offline design files, using style sheets in documents to ensure version control is followed
- Prepress offline files for print, dispatching final files to external suppliers and printers
- Create final assets from digital files, set up templates and follow all sign off procedures
- Undertake simple image retouching
- Provide a creative service to other internal departments when necessary
What you’ll need…
- Ideally you will have gained experience within a similar level role and be looking to continue your career
- Working knowledge of Macs and software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat and familiar with the Microsoft Suite Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A clear understanding of print and digital/web artwork production process
- Good eye for detail and consistency and the ability to work fast whilst still maintaining accuracy
- Energy and enthusiasm, demonstrating a desire to learn and develop in the role
- Ability to build productive working relationships
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- A creative eye for good layout and simple design adaptations within guidelines
Recently referred to as “the marketing industry’s best kept secret” the Unlimited Group is an integrated agency collective with an innate belief and commitment to the power of the possible.
Through our expertise in Art & Science we unleash the power of data, insight and digital creativity to deliver maximum impact for our Clients and provide them with Unlimited Possibilities.
What makes an Unlimiter?
Unlimited is home to some of the best brains in our industry but we’re always on the lookout for more. Of course, an intelligent brain will only get you so far – we also crave ego-free ones ready and willing to collaborate with others. We like our brains shaped like the letter ‘T’ – specialisms or deep interests are welcomed but a willingness to think beyond your immediate discipline is encouraged too. We want to hear from different and diverse brains, as it’s the collision of these that allow us to deliver unlimited possibilities for our clients.
All that said, the best brains are the ones that belong to a thoroughly decent human being. If that sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll get…
You get to work onsite with our fabulous clients, whist being part of our wider agency team. There’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team to email@example.com
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 22nd November 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community