Print Project Manager
Our client is a leading global retail brand currently looking for a Global Print Project Manager. You will be responsible for the strategic operations and development for their global catalogues that are utilised across multiple markets. You will also manage brand alignment and all supporting event campaigns/activation.
- To implement and manage a global catalogue plan/schedule that suits market needs whilst finding production efficiencies across functions
- Responsible for leading the strategic development and delivery of all catalogues globally
- Manage the development and delivery of all print and digital catalogues globally
- Evolve the catalogue striving to be best in class within the industry
- To ensure the global catalogue plan is sensitive to individual market needs and trends, and maximizes its potential in each market
- Responsible for full production cycle, liaising with all suppliers, paper merchants, printers and warehouse to final delivery
- Assisting with other print and digital campaigns/materials as needed
- Work with Global Communications and Catalogue Manager on costs and budgets for catalogues, ensuring it remains within budgets and finds savings where possible
- To constantly assess the margin of printed catalogues and find efficiencies where possible for example number of pages, size
- To work with printers and the sourcing team to ensure we are getting the best possible prices for our catalogues
- To work with analysts in the team on forecasting numbers and peformance needed for various markets and providing suggestions for ongoing improvements
- To regularily get field feedback on improvements and changes
- To regularly assess the design and branding ensuring we are in line with their branding globally
- To get feedback from customers on catalogue and provide feedback back to business with proposals of improvements
- To work with external agencies getting external feedback and input
Please send your CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.