Motion Designer - Video 2D/3D
Bring your motion graphic talent and passion for brand to join an ambitious and growing in house creative team in the fintech space
Motion Designer - Video 2D/3D - £45,000 - £60,000 - London
Canary Wharf-based dynamic and ambitious company with contemporary office space and casual dress code need a motion graphics designer to join the in house creative team.
In the role you will be responsible for the global moving image requirements, video edits, video shoots, social content, external events and various other internal and external animation requirements.
Your role will include working with the Creative Director and design team to brainstorm, sketch, storyboard verbalise and bring to life your ideas. Working end to end you will conceive/design and create motion work and plan production, edit and deliver a range of video content in equal mix.
You will proactively drive creative delivery on your projects and across the studio, aiding in overall creative output across moving image helping to create a vision for how the brand lives in the moving space.
Some of the day to day work could involve creating animated screensavers, editing corporate videos with animated type, animating social posts, editing live event footage and interviews, filming Vox Pops and talking heads, laying down audio-beds, subtitling etc.
As the motion specialist you will work closely with the CD and senior designer and be happy to present ideas and discuss your concepts with the team. You will be excited by possibility and keen to make a real difference pushing brand guidelines within the realms of possibility.
You will also:
* Advise on film-related tasks working with videographers etc
* Concept, storyboard, edit and create engaging and compelling work for original video content.
* After Effects based 2D and 3D animation
* Animating micro interactions for online
* Video editing & basic colour correction along with audio mixing.
* Knowledge of transcoding and quicktime codecs for delivery.
* Basic sketching or scamping skills to draw out a timeline or storyboard to convey ideas.
* Contribute to thought leadership activities and stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team.
* Cinema 4D knowledge would be useful but not a priority.
* A keen eye for design.
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, (ideally Sketch for digital planning of content) and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
* Knowledge of third party plug-ins I.e. Newton (Physics based plug-in for After Effects), Lottie, Bodymovin and an array of scripts.
* Live vision mixing and multi camera directing would be advantageous.
* Willing to learn and always keeping up to date with the latest motion and design trends.
* Able to work autonomously or in a team.
You might come from agency or in house but your reel will show a good variety of work across 2D and 3D and well considered/designed and stylish work. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please send your CV and reel now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Motion Designer - Video 2D/3D - £45,000 - £60,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.