Digital Media Planner - Agency - London - £40-45k + Benefits
Digital Media Planner - London - £40-45k
This open role is with a Creative & Media Agency, who prides itself in its values driven business model, that genuinely puts people first which named them in Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2019.
The client is looking for a Digital Media Planner / Media Manager within their Audience team, focused on delivering channel agnostic media solutions to brands.
There will be a combination of planning and buying media predominantly across search, social and display with opportunities to explore other suitable platforms. You will also have you own portfolio of account’s that you will be expected to manage, where you will be going above and beyond and delivering innovative digital solutions wherever possible.
- Day to day contact and account lead for a portfolio of accounts, driving innovation and fresh thinking across the account that align with client requirements.
- Creation of cross channel media strategies and media plans, primarily digital.
- Define and maintain audience and data approaches, providing ongoing strategic recommendations and optimisations.
- Owns the response to client brief, ensuring that we are able to develop approaches that align with client objectives and are able to demonstrate media expertise.
- Campaign set up, implementation, optimisation and reporting across relevant digital channels.
- Delivering insight led reports to clients to assist in evolving the media approach, providing strategic feedback and learnings from campaign activity.
- Collaborating closely with media partners to align performance against client expectation and new opportunities.
- Ability to conduct inventory research, competitive landscape analysis and opportunity analysis.
- Comprehensive understanding of paid digital channels including search, display (direct & programmatic), and paid social.
- A general understanding of AV, OOH and print is desirable.
- Experienced in managing campaigns in an agency environment from developing clear strategies and rationale, optimising for performance and developing and reporting back on insights.
- A detailed understanding of traditional reservation buys and real time bidding.
- Passionate about continuous improvement and optimise client’s media campaigns and approaches
For more information on the role, please contact email@example.com or call 07837 629 931. Due to the high number of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted at this time.