Integrated Project Manager
NEW role for an Integrated Project Manager to join this growing agency!
Our brands work with an international blue-chip client base across a range of sectors, with particular strength in healthcare. We offer a unique set of talents and skills, assembling the right team to provide an integrated approach in order to help our clients address their communication and engagement challenges, providing communications solutions through a variety of service offerings including live event production, exhibitions, project management, logistics, video, medical communications, virtual and digital, employee engagement and learning - supported by our creative studio and brand communications teams.
What will you be doing…
• You will work with the Programme Director and in collaboration with other members of the Client Services Team, as well as with the wider business including Strategy, Content, Design, Digital, Events, Production and Film.
• You will build strong relationships with stakeholders and manage projects across all channels to the highest of standards.
• You will feed briefs into the wider agency and lead the response, and, subject to the project, continue to lead and oversee the project during its lifecycle whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business.
• You’ll collaborate with our specialist areas to deliver effective, high quality, strategic and creative solutions which always exceed our client’s expectations.
• You’ll deliver and manage first-class multi-channel communication projects on time and within budget.
• You’ll scope projects across all channels whilst mapping and monitoring progress during the project lifecycle.
• You’ll use strong stakeholder management with the ability to build and grow strong internal relationships.
• Working with the creative and wider production teams to enhance the quality of product being produced.
What do you need to have…
• Experience building timing plans and budgets for creative and delivery end projects.
• Production experience.
• You will need strong project management skills, commercial awareness, creativity and flexibility to manage several clients or projects at once.
• Experience managing creatives, designers and a large project team.
• End to end project management experience.
Nice to have...
• Client facing experience.
• Print or film production.
• Experience working with strategists.
• Internal comms experience.