PR Senior Account Executive
PR Senior Account Executive - Fashion & Lifestyle Brands - PR agency - Soho
PR Senior Account Executive - The Company
My client is an exciting PR agency, specialising in working with Fashion & lifestyle brands for creative campaigns. They create diverse ideas that are multinational and command attention. They are a close bunch and have a work ethic like no other!
PR Senior Account Executive - The Role
My client is looking for a passionate and creative PR Account Executive to join their team, working across some of the agency's biggest consumer brands to deliver PR, social, and influencer relations.
- Building close working relationships with client contacts, demonstrating proactive interaction and rapport-building, becoming key point of contact for clients
- Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
- Media relations: proactively pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and by-lines while developing and strengthening relationships with media contacts; proactively making and nurturing new contacts
- Ability to proactively identify potential client issues in advance, and creatively respond and manage each account to a desired outcome for both client and agency
- Identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media, using existing information or creating new materials to craft.
PR Senior Account Executive - Required skills/interests
- MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
- Skilled at pitching stories and finding creative angles, building and maintaining media contacts
- Strong writing skills across a variety of materials, including press releases, blog posts, spokesperson commentary and customer evidence
- Flexible approach; has the ability to switch priorities against changing client and team needs, as well as managing multiple client accounts to deliver results on time and to budget Proactive approach; takes the initiative to identify appropriate opportunities for clients
- Engage with stakeholders, as well as new or improved ways of managing existing activities
- Time management skills; able to multitask and communicate with wider team in order to manage workload and ensure timely, high-quality delivery against stated deadlines Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication, problem-solving, contribution
- Attention to detail and proven organisational skills
If this is the PR Senior Account Executive role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.