Account Manager -Global Economic Research -Commercial Real Estate
Do you want to work for a leading global economic research and consultancy firm. This position will be responsible for managing their real estate clients across the UK, Ireland, Netherlands and Nordic Countries, dealing with client enquiries, retaining research subscription revenues, working with the business development team to identify up-sell potential and increasing usage of their services across the client base. This position will be an integral part of our clients growth plans and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry.
The key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
• Increase usage of the research subscription services and grow the client user base
• Provide training on the services for new users as well as offer regular client updates
• Identify upcoming renewals more than three months out and communicate these with the Business Development Managers (BDM’s)
• Identify up-sell potentials and cancellation risks and help create a strategy with the BDMs to manage these renewals
• Work with the accounts department to manage payments and late invoices
• Answer any client questions and liaise with the relevant BDM or economists as required
• Communicate any cross-sell or up-sell opportunities with the BDM’s
• Support the BDM’s with any sales to existing clients of OE subscription services
• Become proficient at navigating their website and Global Economic Databank
• Become proficient at managing client ‘notifications’ and other delivery options such as other 3rd Party compatible platforms.
• Working with marketing, send a quarterly e-mail to RE clients updating them on product enhancements and other developments.
• Become proficient on CRM using it to track any client interactions, sales, uplifts and cancellations
• Become proficient on client usage software for internal reporting and client support
• Work with marketing to organise client events and webinars
• Manage client lists and chase clients on upcoming events and webinars
• Help organize client meetings with economists and BDM’s as required
• Alongside the Real Estate Account Manager help prepare a weekly sales reports to be shared with the Managing Director, Global Real Estate (UK based) and Real Estate Stakeholders.
• Work with the US Real Estate Account Manager on any cross-border accounts that require support
• Communicate opportunities, challenges, product development requests and feedback to the rest of the global real estate team.
Skills and Experience:
• A University degree is required
• A proven, demonstratable account management or client relations track record.
• Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
• Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skills
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be a self-starter, with the drive to set and reach ambitious goals
• Must be a team player
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus particularly Scandinavian or Dutch languages
• Must be able to travel and dive a car
• Phone and face to face experience.
• Any experience with commercial real estate (CRE) or CRE data services is a plus.