Senior Brand Manager
Senior B2c Brand Manager with extensive experience of travel/leisure industry based Central London.
Senior Brand Manager - Up to £60,000 - 12 week contract - Possibily T2P - London
Our client is one of the UK's leading rail franchise groups.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you'll be responsible for:
- the delivery of all customer focussed marketing campaigns in order to drive customer engagement, acquisition and retention and, ultimately, to increase revenue
- the brand guardianship of the franchises
- rebuilding brand reputation, driving channel shift and delivering revenue across each individual franchise
- planning and managing all ATL and BTL brand campaigns including briefing external media agency, creative agencies, PR agency, experiential agencies, research agencies as appropriate
To be considered for this role: you must demonstrate significant and current brand campaign experience gained in a consumer service environment within the travel or leisure sector. This is an essential requirement and candidates who don't meet this criteria will not be shortlisted.
- significant experience of marketing - ATL and BTL including broadcast, posters, digital and social
- track record of all aspects of planning and executing brand strategies and a keen understanding of brand, creative development and innovation and media buying
- extensive experience of B2C brand marketing campaigns, practical understanding of brand building and customer research
- experience managing people, budgets and agencies(Media/Creative/PR/Experiential)
If this sounds like you and you have demonstrable brand marketing experience in the travel and leisure sector, please apply online to day.
Senior Brand Manager - Up to £60,000 - 12 week contract - Possibly T2P - London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.