Design Director - Award Winning Agency
I'm working with an award winning Immersive 360 Brand Experience Agency based in East London who is on the look out for a Design Director to lead the Interiors team.
My client is really passionate about BIG ideas & creating a story; working closely with brands to build a truly valuable relationship between client & customers.
This is a really exciting role to be stepping into since the current Design Director has been promoted to Creative Director. Currently the team (25 +) is multi-skilled across Design, Strategy & Production.
A traditional day in this Design Director role will include;
- Being fully immersed within all design expertise across a range of applications
- Working collaboratively with Creative Directors on big projects
- Having full Creative Direction on smaller projects
- Mentoring & developing a team of Senior / Mid-weight Designers
- Organising & directing teams on delivery of projects including aligning all commercial objectives
- Working with the Strategy team to develop BIG ideas & articulating them to brief
- Aide in resource planning & sourcing / retaining design talent
To be considered for this Design Director role you will have a super Creative vision with the ability to promote & develop creative thinking. Thrive in a fast-paced environment, be proactive, hand's on & be able to showcase previous retail work throughout your portfolio, advantageous should you have any food & beverage experience also.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role - send your most recent folio via the link below.