Senior Digital Officer
Leading the development of the digital marketing strategy, responsible for optimising the digital user journey using data to make informed decisions across channels.
My client, a Not For Profit and Charities organisation based in the heart of London are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to drive positive change to couples in the U.K
Key responsibilities for the Senior Digital Officer are:
- Manage the performance of agencies supporting with digital marketing activities to ensure they return a positive ROI.
- Measure, report and optimise the performance of all digital channels, providing insight to inform future strategy.
- Develop and deliver targeted email campaigns for our owned audiences, working collaboratively with fundraising teams internally.
- Drive the development of email automation programs.
- Multichannel marketing role across; Website, E-mail, Social and Search.
The successful Senior Digital Officer will have;
- Experience of growth marketing in a similar setting
- A proven track record managing digital channel ROI and delivering profitability
- Extensive digital marketing experience, devising and managing digital campaigns
- Extensive understanding of digital advertising and social media platforms, as well as Google Analytics
- Understanding of good user experience and content principles
For this Senior Digital Officer, the salary is paying £130 - £200 per day. Offering a 8 week contract in London with potential to be extended. Not For Profit and Charities experience preferred but not essential.