Senior Digital Acquisition Officer
You will be responsible for running successful multichannel lead generation campaigns that will increase the Universities brand awareness and attract students to apply.
A leading global university with a difference. We are one of the UK's top research universities, committed to improving social justice and achieving the previously unthinkable. The Marketing and Communications Directorate is responsible for raising the awareness and reputation among its target audiences, and for increasing the quality and quantity of applicants. Finding innovative ways to support Education and Training for students worldwide.
The key responsibilities for this Senior Digital Acquisition Officer are:
- Collate and use external and internal data and research to inform digital campaign and conversion activities - continuously improving outputs and working in an agile way
- Keep abreast of CRM and marketing systems that support effective and innovative campaigns
- Implement innovative multi-channel campaigns for promoting the University across awareness, acquisition, conversion and retention journeys
- With direction from the Acquisition and Campaign Marketing Manager, take a lead in coordinating digital campaigns (web,email,search,social) from concept to implementation and monitoring impact across these channels
- Plan, implement and monitor conversion initiatives, continuously monitoring this against content marketing tracking procedures
- Proactively participate as a member of the CRM community of practice
- Rigorously collate PPC & paid social campaign data and report on impact against activities
- Produce and maintain audience insights and evaluation hubs in order to share best practices across the wider University community
- Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders and agencies to strategically reach awareness and conversion goals
- Support the delivery of major external events, including Graduations and Open Days. This may require out of hours working for which your time will be compensated as per your contract.
The successful Senior Digital Acquisition Officer will be based in South East London and have the following exposure:
Experience of working in a marketing environment; including executing high impact search campaign, digital content, CRM and conversion projects
Experience of using content as an asset including creating, curating and distributing
Excellent editorial (writing, proofing) and numerical skills
The ability to robustly evaluate activities and projects, identify areas for improvement, and plan new approaches and tactics
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects within deadlines
Experience of utilising social media channels for acquisition purposes
Proactive 'can do' attitude and willingness to develop self and area of work
This is a permanent role for a Senior Digital Acquisition Officer based in South East London. The salary on offer here is £34,229 - £40,194 per annum. Education and Training experience is not essential.