Senior Social Media Manager
Senior Social Media Manager - Uxbridge
£65,000 - £75,000
Senior Social Media Manager - The Company!
Do you have the Social Media skills to increase brand awareness, reputation and community engagement for a global nutrition company?
Are you an expert in Paid Strategy and Social Campaign Management?
Do you want to work for a company that sponsors more than 150 world-class athletes, teams and events around the world? - including Cristiano Ronaldo and multiple Olympic teams
Our client's purpose has been the same since 1980 - to make the world happier and healthier. They have over 8000 employees worldwide and when their shares where traded on the New York Stock Exchange in 2016, their net sales of shares were approximately $4.5 billion - stable.
Senior Social Media Manager - The Role!
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to lead a small team and collaborate with the Digital & Product Marketing, Corporate Affairs & In-House Creative Studio teams to ensure brand consistency for local markets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
This person will work with stakeholders to understand the customers' motivators, to have the best in class social media presence and to support brilliant and beautiful content production.
* The implementation and strategy of the B2C Social Media and Brand Reputation for local markets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* Set KPI's, monitor, analyse and evaluate performance -produce detailed reports on key metrics, identify problems and recommend solutions
* Coordinate all social activity for all EMEA markets and provide guidance and expertise to internal stakeholders
* BA or BSc - a bonus if it's in communications, business or journalism
* Demonstrable experience of using significant digital, communications and new media knowledge to plan, create and implement social media strategies
* Effectively utilising social media platforms to communicate information and ideas - balancing the creative with the analytical
* An expert in Paid Strategy and Social Campaign Management
* Written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail
* The ability to work autonomously, make decisions and influence a range of stakeholders.
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, then please APPLY!
firstname.lastname@example.org//020 7845 7211