At Prophecy Unlimited, we’re all about making every moment matter; by pinpointing when and how people connect with a brand and maximising the value of each interaction to create more effective experiences.
Here, values are more than just words on a wall. They underpin everything we do, every day. And we’re always looking for more like-minded people to join us.
- Authentic through and through, we always keep it real.
- With constant collaboration underpinning our work, our people support one another to be the best they can be, because we’re in it together.
- For us, “that’ll do” will never do. We always find a better way – for our clients, our business and our people.
About the role
Our Experiential team deliver a full range of event campaigns across a variety of commercial and private sector clients. From product launches, road shows and pop ups to driving events and sponsorship activation, they deliver a truly impressive programme of events throughout the year.
We have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Events Executive to join the team looking after live events for one of our long-standing, prestigious clients.
A key part of the role being the live delivery of events onsite, requiring occasional out of hours and weekend work.
Join us as our new Events Executive and we’ll look to you to:
- Support the team in the day to day running of on-going experiential marketing campaigns, managing your own projects when required
- Help with the delivery of events onsite, attending and co-ordinating events and activities when required
- Draft and distribute risk assessments, method statements, briefing and Health and Safety documents
- Liaise with key suppliers to co-ordinate the booking of event staff and operational teams
- Research, make recommendations and book venues/site spaces, booking accommodation and travel
- Manage all requests for information from clients, colleagues and other client agencies
- Track the progress of projects, providing weekly status reports and maintaining relevant and accurate files for all activities
- Take responsibility for all administration within the team, ensuring project costs to do not exceed estimates
To join us as our new Events Executive you’ll need:
- Proven event marketing experience, gained from working within or directly with a marketing or events agency
- Onsite experience, including set up and pack down, health and safety risk assessment, briefing documents and co-ordinating event staff
- Energy, enthusiasm and confidence are essential, with a desire to learn and develop in the role
- Great communications skills, you’ll be a real team player with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Drive and desire to get one step ahead and display an ‘already done’ mentality.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills with a strong eye for brand and detail
- You’ll need the flexibility to travel, with a full, clean driving licence and be able to work some weekends
In return, we’ll give you:
A warm welcome, just across the bridge from Temple Meads, our modern, open-plan office couldn’t be more conveniently located. Here, you’ll find a collaborative and supportive environment, career development and training at every turn - and all of this, too:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off
- A Volunteer day
- Up to 5 days’ holiday buy back
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle schemes
- Fresh fruit, breakfast and great coffee on us, every day
- A calendar of social and charity events throughout the year
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on 29th November 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community