I am working with a great brand experience agency who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This is a global agency creates great experiences through exhibits and branded events for a number of clients. This role is ideal for someone with experience in large scale brand experiences and exhibits. The chosen person will be responsible for the end to end delivery of the project working closely with the client services lead to deliver project plans and collaborate closely with the technical production team to create exhibitions that are engaging and meet the clients needs.
The key experiences you will need for this role are:
- Experience managing exhibitions on a large and preferably global scale.
- Knows how to accurately scope and set clear directions.
- Good financial management and budgeting.
- A positive attitude and good communication skills.
- A keen interest in the latest developments in the industry and provision of competitive solutions to clients challenges.
This agency is based in BUckinghamshire so perfect for someone who is tired of commuting to London or wants to escape angry commuters travelling into London. For more information please email email@example.com.