Digital Performance Officer
5 days left
Responsible for leading digital performance marketing, delivering the reporting and insights required to fuel the digital team.
My client is a large Charity, devoted to providing high quality support to women in the U.K. Based in London my client is seeking a Digital Performance Officer with experince leading on digital marketing (PPC & Paid social)
The key responsibilities for this Digital Performance Officer based in London are:
The successful Digital Performance Officer will have the following experience:
- Manage the Google grant account, and be the expert in digital channel analytic's
- Work with fundraising colleagues & the digital team to optimise user journeys
- implementing improvements to the digital marketing mix eg effectiveness and spread of referrers, effectiveness of campaign landing pages etc
- Manage PPC campaigns partnered with agencies.
- Manage Paid social campaigns, Facebook in particular.
The is a 12 month maternity cover contract paying up to £29,000 per annum + additional benefits. My client is from the Not for Profit and Charities sector, commercial experience would be advantageous but not essential. Based in London.